Recorded 24th December 2017
This week we are in a party mood and we get some guests in to talk about the year in Apple and Tech!
Merry Christmas (or other seasonal festivity of your choice) everybody!
Listen to the show:
This and other episodes are available at:
On this weekâ€™s show:
- Tech Gift / Gadget youâ€™d like to receive (fantasy/idealistic and realistic)
- Tech gift/gadgets youâ€™ve gifted this year (not only for Christmas)
- Best App of the year for you personally (work and/or personal)
- Other good app releases this year?
- Best tech hardware of the year for you (work and/or personal that you actually have)
- Best Apple/Tech story of the year
- And the worstâ€¦
- Any other memories of 2017 good and bad (trying to avoid politics) other than tech
- What are you looking forward to/hoping for in 2017 from the tech world?
Nemoâ€™s Hardware Store (1:20:50)
These are Nemoâ€™s personal favourite items reviewed and used by him during 2017 with his personal recommendations for gifts for yourself and others, all under $50!!!
- Renogy E.Lumen Multi-Functional Solar Power & USB Rechargeable Flashlight – Renogy.com â€“ $25 US / Â£20 UK Amazon
- Catalyst impact protection case for iPhone X Catalystcase.com â€“ $40 US / Â£40 UK Amazon
- Tribit XSound Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker tribitaudio.com â€“ $32 US Amazon
- Tablet Stand – Anypro 360Â° Rotating Adjustable Tablet Stand anyproglobal.com $26 US Amazon
- Tofu Multi Usb Charger $25 Amazon $26
- RadTech Audio Gear Extender Radtech.com $8 US Direct – $14 US Amazon
- Smartomi Optimus Wireless Bluetooth Speaker â€“ $46 US Not on Amazon
Social Media and Slack
You can follow us on:
- Also a big SHOUT OUT to the members of the Slack room without whom we wouldnâ€™t have half the stories we actually do â€“ we thank you all for your contributions and engagement.
- You can always help us out with a few pennies by using our Amazon Affiliate Link so we get a tiny kickback on anything you buy after using it.
- If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
- And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.