Recorded 26th November 2017
This week, being the week of Thanksgiving/Black Friday where the news is a little thin on the ground (unless you count the endless â€œBlack Friday greatest deals everâ€ stuff) we are joined by Andrius Gailiunas from Pixelmator to talk about Pixelmator and the upcoming Pixelmator Pro.
Listen to the show:
This and other episodes are available at:
On this weekâ€™s show:
- All about Pixelmator
- How closely do Pixelmator examine the competition before they decide what to include versus just figuring out on their own independently what they want?
- Will the Pixelmator Pro app have a library/catalogue feature as Lightroom has?
- How do Pixelmator see themselves in relation to the Photoshop / Lightroom / Affinity / Luminar / PhotoLine competition?
- What do Pixelmator feel is the USP of the app?
- Tell us about the upcoming Pixelmator Pro release and what that is all about.
- Apple could use machine learning to shore up LiDAR limitations in self-driving vehicles â€“ TechCrunch
- Apple might finally update its forgotten iPhone next year â€“ BGR
- Apple Supplier Now Making 550,000 iPhone X Units Per Day â€“ Softpedia
- Apple says illegal student labor discovered at iPhone X plant â€“ Reuters
- Vodafone releases four new â€˜internet of thingsâ€™ devices â€“ Which?
- Android Tracks Your Location Even When You Ask It Not To â€“ WIRED
WORTH A CHIRP
- 58% off in â€œBlack Bear Fridayâ€ Sale TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service â€“ TunnelBear
- TunnelBear expands into password management with Remembear â€“ VentureBeat
- And an Ad Blocker â€“ BlockBear
- Nord VPN Sale
Nemoâ€™s Hardware Store (25:31)
- Solgaard Solarbank 3-in-1 $129 US (Direct) or Â£129 UK Amazon
- Slogaard Lifepack $179 US / Â£169 UK â€“ Amazon
- Azpen DockAll $80 – $99 US D108 or D100 or Â£105 UK D100 via Amazon
- Tribit XSound Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker â€“ $40 US â€“ Amazon
Social Media and Slack
You can follow us on:
- Also a big SHOUT OUT to the members of the Slack room without whom we wouldnâ€™t have half the stories we actually do â€“ we thank you all for your contributions and engagement.
- You can always help us out with a few pennies by using our Amazon Affiliate Link so we get a tiny kickback on anything you buy after using it.
- If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
- And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.