On this week’s show:
On iProng Radio #58, Bill Palmer is joined by Tim Robertson of MyMac, who will be co-hosting once every six weeks. Bill and Tim discuss the iPhone launch in the UK and Germany, the mystery behind the 1.1.2 update for the iPhone and iPod touch, iPod earbud quality, future iPhone features, and more.
co-hosted by Tim from MyMac
In addition to Tim from MyMac, iProng Radio’s other rotating co-hosts include Ken Ray from Mac OS Ken, Cali Lewis from GeekBrief.tv, Victor Cajiao from Typical Mac User, and Adam Christianson from MacCast.
– Listen to iProng Radio #58 right now in your browser
– Subscribe to iProng Radio for free and get each episode delivered to your iTunes automatically
– Check out the website and podcast at MyMac.com to hear more from Tim Robertson
– Reader feedback: email@example.com
– Miss us between episodes? Visit iProng.com, the Publication for iPod and iPhone users™