Joined on: June 17th, 2010
Scott is a long time Apple enthusiast whose first personally owned computer was the original 128k Macintosh introduced in 1984. He has 20 years of experience working with OS X, Windows, and a variety of flavors of Unix and Linux. Scott is host of the Pocket Sized Podcast, a short pocketable podcast about Apple's iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and the Apple TV. You can find it at PocketSizedPodcast.com. Scott can be reached on Twitter at @scottaw or on his podcast Twitter account at @pocketpodcast.
Recent Posts by Scott Willsey
- The Path to Data Privacy and Security
- It's Not Happening Yet
- Setting Up iTunes Match
- Fire Phone
Pocket Sized Podcast #41
- Jury Duty
Pocket Sized Podcast #40
- SquareTrade takes the Fear out of iPhone Busting
Pocket Sized Podcast #39
MyMac Podcast #372
- Apple's Wacky Super Mega Blowout Bonanza
Pocket Sized Podcast # 37
- The Mysteries of iOS 5 Wi-Fi Syncing
- Where's the Pony?
Pocket Sized Podcast #36
Recent Comments by Scott Willsey
- "Not a fan of that price given there's no basics like Dropbox integration. iSaidWhat?! app has the same editing capabilities and easy rearranging of cl" on iAudition iOS
- "Great first episode! Well worth the wait. I have a couple comments that I may make an audio response with. Don't hold your breath though, I promised T" on 3 Geeky Ladies!
- "Boy, that hanging iPad makes me nervous..." on Two iPad Accessories You Need to See
"People don’t willingly choose Windows when they have options and know better."
Boy, does that ever hit the nail on the head. I don't thi" on Mac OS Ken
TechFan Podcast #65
Not sure I understand the audio routing with the splitter. Can you explain that in a little more detail?
Thanks!" on Macworld | iWorld 2012
Around The World Video Post Production
- "It's a little sad to me that they could've written a book about how Twitter is being used, such as trends, the way people are using it on mobile, its " on The Twitter Book, Second Edition
- "Great show. really enjoyed it." on Choice TidBits from Tonya Engst
MyMac Podcast #384
- "I'm a huge hater of physical media. DVDs are just something that get in the way and make it hard to listen to more than 10 songs at a time. And the mo" on When you think about it, all physical media is dead!
- "I really like Blogsy on the iPad for posting to Wordpreas (and other) blogs." on iOS at the Macworld Expo
- "Oh, one more question... performance. How did they compare that way? I find Aperture 3, even after multiple updates to address performance, is a bit o" on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.5 From an Aperture User