Joined on: May 26th, 2010
Founder MyMac.com. Podcast Host of TechFan. Owner Stoplight Network. COO of MacSpecialist in Chicago, Ill. Lives in Battle Creek, Michigan. Father of four, husband to one. Loves reading, podcasting, music, video games, the 1980s, and all things electronic and Apple.
Recent Posts by Tim Robertson
- TechFan #142 - Nakamichi History Drones
- TechFan #141 - Eyeing the Future
- TechFan #140 - Arcades and PS4
- TechFan Podcast #139 – Time
- Das Keyboard Professional for Mac - Review
- TechFan Podcast #138 - Angry
- TechFan Podcast #137 - Where is Everybody?
- TF Luvs MG – TechFan Podcast #136
- Losing Innovation - TechFan Podcast #135
- TechFan Podcast #134 - Owen Rubin and iPhone 5s
Recent Comments by Tim Robertson
- "They are doing that dumb drum circle again?!? It's like they didn't change anything from last year at all..." on Drum Roll For Strotter, Trü Protection, & Apotop – Macworld Expo 2013
- "Excellent article, Curt!" on On the State of Chinese Manufacturing Conditions
- "No, you're correct. No show notes. We didn't really talk about anything that needed linking to." on Diablo iPad Vita
TechFan Podcast #70
- "Yeah, you jinked the two teams I would have loved to see in this years SB, Guy. Thanks! :-)" on Going to the Macworld/iWorld Expo (Step 1: Ohio)
- "Actually, these things happened all the time under Jobs' rule. And this was a very intelligent business decision on Apple's part to keep the winning t" on Think Different … Or Not!
- "Yeah, I'm sure Apple won't mind loosing $1.53 Billion Dollars. Chump change. I'm also sure that the PC makers out there are more than capable of makin" on Is it time for Apple to consider Mac Clones again?
- "Roger Born passed away in May 2011" on what mymac.com and the online community has meant to me
- "Nice review, Mark" on iPad Travel Express
- "Food for episode #43, CalMiKy! Thanks!" on HP TouchPad – Cloning
TechFan Podcast #41
- "I want XXX" on Protected: Review Items