This week we talk about joining the MyMac network, where are the iPad pros, digital audio workstations, why is there such a large leap from basic to pro, what about us mid range types? Wireless charging and those new Apple adverts are also on this week’s episode.
This an other episodes are available at:
On This week’s show
- More AirPod Agony
- Working with Digital Audio Workstations
- No Kremilinography on the WWDC invites this year
- More rumbles on the iPhone 8
- More rumbles about wireless charging
- New iPad Advert – Short and snappy
- Running an online shop with nothing more than an iPad Etsy
- Microsoft and Blackberry market share
- 4k Apple Tv
Nemo’s hardware store
What’s our AppSession this week?
Other Bits and bobs
And if you’d like an invite to the slack room you can DM twitter.com/essentialapple
P.S Sorry for the aggressive clipping you might hear in parts of the show….